Our Three-Step Process
If you’re looking for an entirely new fireplace, we can assist you in choosing the right style and features. And our safety-trained installers - supported by on staff certified National Fireplace Institute personnel - will get the job done right.
Are you thinking about a traditional gas fireplace? We will help you sort through the options to achieve your desired result.
We’ll take you through a planning process to help you select the right type and style fireplace to suit your home, budget and preferences. And, many of our locations offer a choice of beautiful wood or pre-cast fireplace mantel surrounds with marble, granite, or natural slate for a truly luxurious appearance.
As a leading national installer of fireplaces, we will put our experience to work for you. Our skilled and trained installers will efficiently and safely install your new fireplace, and we’ll coordinate as necessary with qualified contractors for utility hookups and other needs.
A complete range of vented fireplaces for any home
We feature Lennox® Hearth Products, the nation’s premier brand of residential fireplaces:
- Wood burning, gas and electric fireplaces
- Energy-efficient, gas direct-vent fireplaces
- Choice of wood surrounds and granite, marble or slate inserts
- Full range of traditional and contemporary designs
- Variety of door configurations and door trim
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Gas log sets, fireplace mantels, accessories and more
For design ideas and inspiration for your indoor or outdoor fireplace, visit www.lennoxhearthproducts.com.
Lennox® is a registered trademark of Lennox Industries.
Investing in home and hearth for multiple reasons
Fireplaces are a big draw for prospective new home buyers, and investing in an upgrade can pay dividends down the road. Conversely, an outdated or non-working fireplace can detract from your home’s appeal and value. Keep in mind these key additional benefits:
- Fireplaces offer functional benefits in addition to decorative appeal
- New “green” options exist for clean-burning and highly efficient fireplaces
- Replacing an old or poorly working fireplace with a state-of-the-art vented fireplace can provide a safer alternative for your family