Fill Every Crevice and Seal Every Leak with Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation is one of the best ways to insulate any new or existing commercial space. TruTeam’s insulation installers mix the product on-site and deploy specialized spray foam equipment to create a powerful seal, which can fill and weatherize all types of crevices and cavities.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Can reduce condensation and moisture buildup
- Seals cracks and cavities around doors, windows, and pipes
- Helps decrease energy costs
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam insulation offer different performance advantages. Our localized division experts inspect your site and recommend which product, or product combination, is optimal for your building.
Open Cell Spray Foam
- Ideal for interior walls, ceilings, attics, under the floor in basements and crawl spaces
- Excellent as an air barrier insulation material
- Fills irregular cavities and areas that are tough to reach with conventional insulation
Closed Cell Spray Foam
- Durable enough for exterior applications, in addition to filling walls, crawlspaces and basements
- Has a higher compressive strength than open cell
Our local TruTeam divisions complete specialized, product-specific training and receive ongoing education from our training staff and suppliers. Additionally, local TruTeam installers wear safety gear to ensure safe application and strictest compliance with the OSHA safety standards.