TruTeam is more than an installation contractor. We are your strategic trade partner on every step of the project. With our national footprint, we command:
- A presence in 49 states
- More than 6,000 professional installers
- Ready-to-ship materials
- Single invoicing
- Bonded and insured locations
- Over 3,000 trucks to complete your project
We’re not only residential construction experts. With over 12,000 boots on over 14,000 job sites every day, you can rest-assured that our commercial leadership and installers are backed by years of commercial construction-related experience.
Light or heavy, we are ready for your commercial project. From the chain restaurant down the street to the next office building in your city’s skyline, TruTeam’s experienced and skilled professional installers will exceed your commercial client’s expectations.
Your Commercial Insulation Experts
Light or heavy commercial, we are ready for your next insulation project.
Our wide range of products include:
- Air Barrier
- Caulking & Sealants
- Curtain Wall
- Expansion Joints
- Metal Buildings
- Rigid Board
- Spray Foam
- Spray Thermal & Acoustical
Keep Your Building Sealed with Air Barriers
Air barriers provide a seal that blocks unintended air flow throughout your building. Sealing your building envelope reduces air from leaking out of your building and air from entering in with allergens, pollutants, and moisture.
Air Barriers Can Help:
- Increase the energy efficiency of your building
- Maintain better indoor air quality
- Prevent air from leaking out
- Keep pollutants, allergens, and moisture from entering into your building
Contact your nearest TruTeam location for a free estimate on air barrier installation.
TruTeam: Your Local Caulking and Sealants Partner
When it comes to caulking and sealants for commercial buildings, you can rely on our team to fill the gaps that are letting in outdoor air and driving up utility costs.
Buildings need various levels of thermal protection to guard against leaks and drafts. Our specialized local teams detect vulnerable areas that compromise the building’s thermal envelope, securing gaps around doors, windows, ducts, electrical fixtures and pipes.
TruTeam Caulking and Sealants Help:
- Prevent leaks and drafts from seeping in around doors and windows
- Improve energy efficiency
- Blend gaps in concrete, wood, metal and more to create a smooth surface
- Keep moisture and air from permeating the interior
- Prevent the growth of mildew and mold
- Create comfortable environments for your commercial building
TruTeam is the Ultimate Partner for Curtain Wall Insulation
Many buildings need additional protection from wind, sun and extreme weather. TruTeam’s insulation installers are curtain wall insulation experts, backed by the decades of experience our company brings to every job site.
Curtain Wall Insulation Benefits:
- Helps maintain a steady internal building temperature
- Aids in increasing overall HVAC and energy efficiency
- Helps reduce external condensation
TruTeam is a turnkey partner, providing the materials and expertise you need, all with single-invoice convenience.
Contact us at any time for a free quote from a trained and skilled localized consultant.
Thermal and Natural Disaster Expansion Control Systems
Elements are constantly causing your building to shift. That’s why your commercial building needs expansion joints to protect your structures from seismic, thermal, and other natural disaster-induced expansion, settling, hurricanes, as well as other natural disasters. TruTeam offers a wide range of expansion joint solutions to fit any
commercial job, big or small.
Our expansion joints help protect against:
- Land movement in excess of building’s capability
- Concrete shrinkage and elastic shortening
- Loose expansion anchors
- People load deflection across the system
- Excessive point loads
- And more!
Learn more about how TruTeam can help on your next project.
TruTeam’s Installers Are Your Fiberglass Insulation Experts
Fiberglass insulation remains the most popular and common insulation for good reason. It’s cost-effective, easy to install, and excels in controlling a building’s energy costs.
Fiberglass Insulation Helps:
- Reduce heating and cooling costs
- Provide sound proofing in between rooms
- Increase the efficiency of the building’s HVAC/thermostat
- Creates more sustainable living and workspaces
Our trained insulation installers know exactly what type of fiberglass insulation works best for your building. Whether you need batt insulation or loose-fill to insulate oddly-shaped crevices throughout the walls, a local expert is standing by to consult you on your needs.
Metal Building Insulation
Metal Building Insulation is the best way to increase the comfort levels in your metal structure. Our team of trained TruTeam professional installers can install insulation in your metal building while it’s being built, or after it’s completed, no matter how big or small. Great for gymnasiums, arenas, houses of worship, factories, entertainment spaces, and multipurpose rooms.
Metal Building Insulation helps reduce these costs:
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
Learn more and contact your local TruTeam division.
Reduce Noise and Utility Costs with Rigid Board Insulation
Rigid board is a dense, durable form of insulation that helps reduce noise transfer as well as increase energy efficiency. These dense foam panels don’t shift or settle once installed, staying in the ideal location to block heat, cold, and sound. Our local division installs rigid board insulation on a variety of commercial properties including office buildings, shopping centers and more.
Benefits of Rigid Board Insulation
- Dense, durable material
- Can reduce energy costs
- Helps increase building energy efficiency
- Stays put! Doesn’t blow or shift out of place
- Helps reduce sound transfer
- More compact than loose-fill insulation with same R-value
Your local TruTeam insulation installers are ready to advise on whether rigid board insulation is the right choice for your building. Contact us today for a free, on-site evaluation and quote.
TruTeam’s Spray Foam Insulation Helps Increase Your Building’s Efficiency
Spray foam insulation is one of the most energy efficient ways to insulate any new or existing commercial space. TruTeam’s insulation installers mix the product on-site and deploy specialized spray foam equipment to create a powerful seal, which can fill and weatherize all types of crevices and cavities.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Can reduce condensation and moisture buildup
- Can seal cracks and cavities around doors, windows, and pipes
- Helps decrease energy costs
Our local TruTeam divisions complete specialized, product-specific training and receive ongoing education from our training staff and suppliers. Additionally, local TruTeam installers wear safety gear to ensure safe application and strictest compliance with the OSHA safety standards.
Trust TruTeam to install spray thermal and acoustical insulation in your next commercial project
Spray thermal and acoustical insulation provide superior noise and temperature control for commercial buildings. This type of insulation is ideal for churches, offices, schools, libraries, and other noise sensitive areas.
The Benefits of Spray Thermal & Acoustical Insulation:
- Can provide outstanding noise control
- Helps your building maintain a comfortable temperature
- Is applicable to most surfaces
- Helps create a more energy-efficient building
Our professionally trained spray thermal and acoustical insulation installers will adjust the insulation specifically to your project requirements. Contact your local TruTeam location for a free quote from one of our experienced insulation specialists.
Commercial Fireproofing Services
Fireproofing structural steel, concrete, and other construction materials in your building can protect these surfaces from failure in the event of a fire and increase their fire-resistance ratings.
Benefits of Fireproofing:
- Increase the safety of your building in the case of a fire
- Reduce the risk of fire-related structural failure
- Achieve compliance with state and local fire and building codes
Learn more and contact your local TruTeam Division.
Protect your Building with TruTeam’s Penetration Firestopping
Pipes, wires, or other structural material in walls and floors leave your commercial building vulnerable to the spread of fire and smoke. Penetration firestopping seals these openings and reduces the risk of fire and smoke from spreading through these areas into the rest of your building.
Benefits of Penetration Firestopping:
- Helps ensure compliance with building and fire codes
- Increases the safety of your building in case of a fire
- Assists in reducing the risk of fire or smoke spread through the building
Contact us today to get a free quote for your next building project.
Firestopping solutions are essential for the safety of your building. Slab-edge and head-of-wall firestopping helps create a barrier that increases your protection against the rapid spread of fire. With the skillful installation of slab-edge and head-of-wall firestopping, we’ll help make your commercial building exceed all building regulations and fire codes.
TruTeam Slab-Edge and Head-of-Wall Firestopping Benefits:
- Slowing the spread of fire between floors and rooms
- Complying with building and fire codes
- Reducing the risk of structural failure in the event of a fire
Call us today to speak to one of our knowledgeable firestopping consultants and get a free quote.
Help protect your building with Waterproofing
Water damage to your commercial building can involve costly maintenance and repair. Luckily, TruTeam can help protect your structure with waterproofing.
The Benefits of Waterproofing:
- Reduces the risk of water damage and costly repairs
- Helps to reduce humidity in your structure
- Helps keep the inside of your building dry
- Can preserve your building’s condition and value
Call your local TruTeam location for a free quote on waterproofing today!