We are looking for great team members to join Service Partners, a TopBuild company! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We distribute insulation and other building products nationwide through our Service Partners business from our 72 distribution centers located in 35 states; we provide insulation installation services nationwide through our TruTeamSM business, which has over 190 installation branches located in 43 states; and we are a leader in building science through TopBuild Home Services, Inc. and its Environments For Living program. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
Our Core Values: Safety – Integrity – Diversity – Customer – Focus – Continuous Improvement – Innovation – High Performance Teams
Job Summary: Warehouse laborer is responsible for loading, unloading, receiving, storing and distributing inventory and assisting customers in loading material and performs any other duties assigned by the warehouse manager.
- Load, unload and receive inventory
- Cycle count inventory and store in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation
- Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage
- Follow all safety guidelines outlined in Service Partners safety manual
- Work in a team environment
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at www.service-partners.com/careers
- Ability to use hand held scanning unit
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- Good hand eye coordination
- Required to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs depending on the job
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required, including some weekends
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions
- Hearing protection and safety glasses required, additional safety equipment provided based on specific job
- Work surfaces are concrete. Personnel will stand while performing their respective job functions, for up to 12 hours
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in warehouse environment
- Sufficient literacy to read and understand item code labels
- Forklift certification is a plus
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Location: Houston, , US
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Job ID: 5318
Job Tracking Code: 5318-224