Build your career with TopBuild, where talent meets opportunity! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We provide insulation installation services nationwide through our TruTeamSM business, which has over 190 installation branches located in 43 states; we distribute insulation and other building products nationwide through our Service Partners business from our 72 distribution centers located in 35 states; and we are a leader in building science through TopBuild Home Services, Inc. and its Environments For Living program. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
Our Core Values: Safety – Integrity – Diversity – Customer – Focus – Continuous Improvement – Innovation – High Performance Teams
Responsible for making collection calls on large portfolio of designated accounts aged over 30 days. Sign waivers and vouchers in order to effect payment. Account reconciliation; Operates in a customer-focused shared-services environment with constant correspondence with division managers, sales consultants and external customers.
- Responsible for high volume accounts
- High volume of daily collection calls
- Account reconciliations and cash applications
- Other duties, tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Monthly AR reviews
- Monthly reviews of bad debt
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Degree: High School Diploma or GED (Minimum)
Course of study: NA
Special Certification or Licensing: NA
Special Requirements: Overtime and weekends as required
Minimum experience: > 5+ years of collections and account reconciliation
Required Industry Experience (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc) preferred but will train the right candidate
Legal Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age
- Able to perform duties under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have standard, advanced, or expert skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other applications. (Oracle experience a plus)
- Active learning – Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active listening – Full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Attention to detail – Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Concern for others – Sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Dependability – Reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Service Orientation – Actively looks for ways to help people.
- Stress Tolerance – Accepts criticism and deals calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Type of Travel Required: Local
Amount of Travel Required: <10%
Work is performed in a typical office environment and may require standing, bending, lifting of boxes or packages under 10 lbs., and sitting for long periods of time.
Work requires regularly inputting/retrieving words or data into or from an automated/computer system.
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at www.truteam.com
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Job Location: Winter Park, Florida, US
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Job ID: 4135
Job Tracking Code: 4135-224