TruTeam is Your One-Stop Solution for Fiberglass Insulation
Fiberglass insulation is TruTeam’s most popular insulation for new homes. Our insulation installers are trained to install every type of fiberglass insulation–from batt or blanket to loose-fill material – virtually anywhere in the home in order to provide exceptional thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Helps control home heating and cooling costs
- Can increase soundproofing
- Has flexible material options for all areas in a home
- Is cost-effective to install
Forms of Fiberglass Insulation
Fiberglass insulation comes in two forms: Batt (or blanket) and loose-fill.
- Batt insulation is a flat, blanket-like insulation with a wool-like texture. TruTeam installs it in areas free from obstructions, like ceilings, floors, and unfinished walls.
- Loose-fill insulation is made of small flecks that form fluffy insulation that is sprayed into irregularly shaped crevices and around obstructions (pipes, cabling, wiring, etc.).
Contact your local TruTeam to choose the best fiberglass insulation product for your project.
Learn More About Fiberglass Insulation
Fiberglass Insulation is naturally non-combustible.(1) The material is formed by fusing crushed glass and other raw materials together in high-temperature gas furnaces to form a molten glass mixture. This mixture is then spun into fibers that, used as a blanket, are custom cut or blown to fit into various locations throughout the home.
Our Fiberglass Insulation Suppliers
- Richard T. Bynum, Jr., Insulation Handbook, New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001