Spray Foam Insulation Seals and Weatherproofs Every Home You Build
Spray foam insulation is a popular and advanced insulation technology in the homebuilding industry. TruTeam’s insulation installers mix the product on-site, and deploy specialized spray foam equipment to create a powerful seal, which can completely fill and weatherize all types of crevices and cavities.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Helps cut down on moisture buildup, reducing likelihood for mold
- Can seal cracks and cavities around doors, windows, and pipes
- Helps decrease energy costs
- Can increase marketability of newly-built homes
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
There are two different types of spray foam technologies: open cell and closed cell. For each new build, your local TruTeam division insulation installers personally inspect the site and help you determine which product, or product combination, is optimal.
Open Cell Spray Foam
- Ideal for interior application in walls, ceilings, attics, under the floor in basements and crawl spaces
- Excellent as an air barrier insulation material
- Fills irregular cavities and areas that are tough to reach with conventional insulation
Closed Cell Spray Foam
- Durable enough for exterior applications, in addition to filling walls, crawlspaces and basements
- Adds to the structural soundness of a building, especially in flood zones
- Has a higher compressive strength than open cell
Our local TruTeam divisions complete product-specific training and receive ongoing education from our suppliers and internal training staff. Additionally, our local installers wear safety gear to ensure safe application and strictest compliance with the OSHA safety standards.
Our Insulation Suppliers