The health and safety of our job applicants and employees is our highest priority. Safety is a core value that guides all of our decisions. Accordingly, TopBuild continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. We have implemented precautionary measures across our company, including conducting job candidate interviews virtually where possible. For our employees, we ensure appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are following all CDC guidelines.
Work with Us
As the nation’s leading installer of insulation and building products, we offer rewarding opportunities across the U.S.
We pride ourselves on working with skilled professionals from a variety of backgrounds. It’s vitally important to us that the professional installers and supervisors we hire represent the cultural diversity of their local communities.
We offer a wide range of benefits for our full-time employees including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance plans
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discounts for:
- Verizon, Sprint
- Tickets at Work
- From You Flowers
- Office Max
- Anytime Fitness
- Master Tradesman Certification
- Productivity Incentive Program
- Paid Training Programs
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- High-Performance Teams
When it comes to our philanthropic efforts, we take our lead from our local partners.
- We provide matching programs for our local divisions and empower local employees to get involved in causes that are meaningful to them.
- We have contributed to Habitat for Humanity and strengthened local volunteer teams to help local residents in our communities.