Work with TruTeam’s BIBS® Insulation Installers
Savvy homebuyers are looking for homes that are move-in ready. With utility prices constantly rising, those same buyers include energy efficiency standards on their checklist of must-haves for their next house.
Blown-In-Blanket System (BIBS®) insulation is a unique loose-fill insulation material that our trained and certified insulation installers blow into wall cavities lined with a net barrier. BIBS® System Insulation fills wall cavities and uniquely-shaped crevices throughout a home to create a seamless thermal blanket.
- Does not settle or separate
- Provides superior noise control
- Helps increase energy efficiency
- Retrofits existing construction by sealing obstructions like pipes, wires, and other openings
- Consists of 25% or more recycled content
- Delivers higher R-values than traditional fiberglass batt insulation
- Is both formaldehyde- and chemical-free
Contact your local TruTeam office to learn more about BIBS® Insulation and get a free quote today.
BIBS is the only certified blown-in blanket system in the industry today. BIBS is a registered trademark of Service Partners, LLC and can only be installed by contractors certified by one of their Blown-In Blanket instructors.