Build Stable, Durable Homes with Rigid Board Insulation from TruTeam
Homeowners are looking for new homes that are durable and energy efficient to save money on utility costs. Rigid board insulation can reduce noise transfer and keep treated air inside the home. These panels (fabricated from a very durable, dense foam) stay in place after they’re installed to help block noise transfer, prevent moisture buildup, and lock cold or hot air out of the house.
Benefits of Rigid Board Insulation
- Helps increase the appeal of new homes to homebuyers
- Made of dense, durable foam
- Can increase HVAC efficiency and lower utility costs
- Doesn’t blow or shift out of place
- Helps cut down on sound transfer
- Has the same R-value but is more compact than loose-fill insulation
TruTeam’s expert insulation installers help your project stay on time and budget. Find out what types of insulation are the best options for your latest project. Contact us today for a free, on-site evaluation and quote.
Our Rigid Board Suppliers
- Owens Corning
- Johns Manville